Arbequina - 500 ml Pack of 12
Our single-variety Arbequina oil is available in a pack of 12 bottles of 500 ml.
It is a fragrant and distinguished oil. On the nose you can distinguish aromas of tomato, freshly cut grass, apple and almond.
The result is a sweet, fruity and suggestive oil.
Arbequina variety is ideal for dressing salads, especially tomato-based ones, as well as white fish, fresh and blue cheeses and desserts.
It is a very versatile Extra Virgin that can be combined with a variety of foods such as pasta, pastries, legumes or autumn vegetables: mushrooms, mushrooms or pumpkin.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Typically Mediterranean with cold winters and dry hot summers. Olive groves located between 400 and 600 meters high, with different distances between plants looking for the highest quality possible. The majority of the soil type is sandy loam. Type: Mediterranean with cold winters and dry summers. With high rainfall and marked thermal oscillations.
- THE OLIVE
- This variety of olive, of Catalan origin, is grown in different types of soil on the estate, and at different distances between plants.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%