Arbequina - 250 ml Pack of 12 bottles
Our elegant and subtle monovarietal oil is available in a box of 12 bottles of 250 ml.
This variety of olive, of Catalan origin, stands out for its organoleptic characteristics. In the nose it presents fruity notes that can be perceived between bitter and spicy.
An elegant and subtle extra virgin
Arbequina variety is ideal for dressing salads and pasta, bringing fresh and fruity touches, evoking notes of artichoke, grass and tomato.
It goes well with grilled meats and vegetables.
On cheese boards, it balances the intensity of the blues with its sweetness, enhancing fresh and soft cheeses. It enhances the taste of tomato in all its preparations, gazpachos or salmorejos.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Typically Mediterranean with cold winters and dry hot summers. Olive groves located between 400 and 600 meters high, with different distances between plants looking for the highest quality possible. The majority of the soil type is sandy loam. Type: Mediterranean with cold winters and dry summers. With high rainfall and marked thermal oscillations.
- THE OLIVE
- This variety of olive, of Catalan origin, is grown in different types of soil on the estate, and at different distances between plants.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.