Arbequina - 25 ml Pack of 50 minis
Our monovarietal Arbequina is available in 25 ml miniatures that are sold in packs of 50 units.
A complex and interesting oil made with top quality olives.
Discover the richness of aromas of an "extra virgin" that is difficult to forget.
This variety is ideal for baking doughs. It can also be combined with sausage and cheese boards.
Due to its versatility, the Arbequina can also be used to dress grilled or broiled meats.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Typically Mediterranean with cold winters and dry hot summers. Olive groves located between 400 and 600 meters high, with different distances between plants looking for the highest quality possible. The majority of the soil type is sandy loam. Type: Mediterranean with cold winters and dry summers. With high rainfall and marked thermal oscillations.
- THE OLIVE
- This variety of olive, of Catalan origin, is grown in different types of soil on the estate, and at different distances between plants.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat
- Less than 0,2%