Cornicabra - 25 ml Pack of 50 minis
Our Cornicabra is available in 25 ml miniatures that are sold in packs of 50 units.
Avant-garde tradition is combined in a balanced and complex AOVE. Robust, bitter and spicy.
Oil with a strong personality, Protected Designation of Origin Montes de Toledo. It combines perfectly with rice, roast meat, pasta and pickles.
Vegetables such as artichoke, aubergine, onion, watercress...are enhanced with this variety.
Try it on a toast of avocado cream with marinated tuna!
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated on 76 hectares in loamy clay-loam soils, in the plots located at higher altitudes. Due to its resistance to our cold winters and hot summers, Cornicabra has been, since time immemorial, the predominant variety in Castilla-La Mancha.
- THE OLIVE
- It is the native variety of our region, being the only one protected by the Denomination of Origin Montes de Toledo. Very rustic, not very productive, but with oils of great stability and personality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%