Cornicabra - 500 ml Pack of 12 bottles
It is the only one of our varieties protected under the Montes de Toledo Denomination of Origin. It is available in packs of 12 bottles of 500 ml. Oil with character, presents a high quantity of antioxidants.
The copper of its label evokes the clayey origin of the lands where these olive trees grow.
Rices in general. Especially recommended for curry.
Vegetables such as: artichoke, aubergine, onion, watercress, lettuce and tomato salad, grilled vegetables, baked potato and tomato.
Ideal with pesto pasta, and with parmesan. Pizza with vegetables and olives. Cured cheeses.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated on 76 hectares in loamy clay-loam soils, in the plots located at higher altitudes. Due to its resistance to our cold winters and hot summers, Cornicabra has been, since time immemorial, the predominant variety in Castilla-La Mancha.
- THE OLIVE
- It is the native variety of our region, being the only one protected by the Denomination of Origin Montes de Toledo. Very rustic, not very productive, but with oils of great stability and personality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%