Cornicabra - 500 ml Pack of 12 bottles
The only one of our varieties protected under the Montes de Toledo Protected Designation of Origin is also sold in 500 ml bottles, which can be purchased in packs of 12.
With a high quantity of antioxidants, it is a complex oil that evokes a multitude of sensations and aromas. The green olive leaf, the ripe avocado and the spices stand out.
Robust, persistent oil, with a balanced presence of bitter and spicy.
Rices in general. Especially recommended for curry.
Vegetables such as: artichoke, aubergine, onion, watercress, lettuce and tomato salad, grilled vegetables, baked potato and tomato.
Ideal with pesto pasta, and with parmesan. Pizza with vegetables and olives. Cured cheeses.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated on 76 hectares in loamy clay-loam soils, in the plots located at higher altitudes. Due to its resistance to our cold winters and hot summers, Cornicabra has been, since time immemorial, the predominant variety in Castilla-La Mancha.
- THE OLIVE
- It is the native variety of our region, being the only one protected by the Denomination of Origin Montes de Toledo. Very rustic, not very productive, but with oils of great stability and personality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%