Cornicabra - 500 ml Gift box
DOP Monts de Toledo. Perfect fusion between tradition and vanguard. When you open the bottle, you can smell the green leaf and apple aromas.
Our extra virgin is presented in an elegant case.
Cornicabra with a robust, bitter and spicy flavour. Oil very appreciated by its personality.
Rices in general. Especially recommended for curry.
Vegetables such as: artichoke, aubergine, onion, watercress, lettuce and tomato salad, grilled vegetables, baked potato and tomato.
Ideal with pesto pasta, and with parmesan. Pizza with vegetables and olives. Cured cheeses.
Try it with an avocado cream toast with marinated tuna
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated on 76 hectares in loamy clay-loam soils, in the plots located at higher altitudes. Due to its resistance to our cold winters and hot summers, Cornicabra has been, since time immemorial, the predominant variety in Castilla-La Mancha.
- THE OLIVE
- It is the native variety of our region, being the only one protected by the Denomination of Origin Montes de Toledo. Very rustic, not very productive, but with oils of great stability and personality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat
- Less than 0,2%