Picual - 500 ml Gift box
The Picual olive is of Andalusian origin, the adaptation of this variety to the soil of El Carpio is perfect, achieving year after year a production of high quality oil.
Oil variety characterized by a yellow-green juice from olives with a high content of polyphenols.
The bottle of this Extra Virgin is presented in an elegant case.
It is an intense, highly complex and persistent oil in the mouth.
It can be enjoyed in complex preparations such as veal or larded meat stews.
Ideal for elaborated fish like baked turbot, sole or gilthead bream on the back and tapas of sausages and cheese.
Try it in salads with fresh onions and with a cheese and pâté board.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated in 275 hectares in clayey and loamy soils. Young olive grove with an altitude difference of 400 to 600 metres. Located in the town of El Carpio, in the middle of the Tagus River.
- THE OLIVE
- Variety characterized by a yellow-green juice. The attention with which it is cultivated makes it possible to obtain fruit with a high polyphenol content. Of Andalusian origin, the adaptation of this variety to the soils of Toledo is unbeatable, which ensures a premium quality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%