Manzanilla - 500 ml Gift box
Originally from Cáceres, this variety of olive tree has adapted perfectly to the soil and climate of Toledo, giving us a unique juice that is difficult to confuse with other varieties.
This extra virgin from Casas de Hualdo is presented in an elegant case.
Intense fruit with hints of green tomato, chicory and basil.
Manzanilla is a perfect oil for those who are looking for a fruity and intense aroma.
It combines perfectly with high strength spoon dishes such as lentils or cocido madrileño.
It is ideal for making sauces such as Spanish sauce, boletus sauce or even bolognaise.
Very good for baked fish. We recommend you try it in cod carpaccio salad with orange and capers, a dash of balsamic vinegar and AOVE Casas de Hualdo Manzanilla.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Originally from Cáceres, this variety has completely adapted to our small plots of sandy-loam soil, located 460 metres above sea level
- THE OLIVE
- Olive with great meatiness in its pulp, suggestive and full of flavor. Of fine and smooth structure, it is an ideal oil for those who look for fruity aroma and intensity, ideal for the dressing.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%