Fruits of our Land
The healthiest pairing.
The same origin, the Mediterranean; the same land, the Carpio del Tajo; the same essence: flavor accompanied by healthy properties. Casas de Hualdo gathers in an exclusive case its four single-variety olive oils (250 ml) and the pistachios they produce on the same farm.
Olives and pistachios are grown in the same space and with the same philosophy: excellence at every step of production to offer the best product.
An opportunity to surprise by giving an original pairing: the fruits of the land of Casas de Hualdo.
- PRESENTACIÓN Y USO
- An elegant gift box that includes the four Casas de Hualdo monovarietals: Arbquiena, Picual, Cornicabra and Manzanilla accompanied by a jar of pistachios.
- THE OLIVE
- Selection of the four Casas de Hualdo monovarietals.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.