Manzanilla - 500 ml Pack of 12 bottles
This variety, originally from Cáceres, has been expressed in El Carpio as an interesting, fragrant and structured oil.
This extra virgin from Casas de Hualdo is available in a pack of 12 bottles of 500 ml.
It is reminiscent of green tomatoes, chicory and basil.
Manzanilla is a perfect oil for those looking for a fruity and intense aroma.
It combines perfectly with high strength spoon dishes such as lentils or cocido madrileño.
It is ideal for making sauces such as Spanish sauce, boletus sauce or even bolognaise.
Very good for baked fish and game.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Originally from Cáceres, this variety has completely adapted to our small plots of sandy-loam soil, located 460 metres above sea level.
- THE OLIVE
- Olive with great meatiness in its pulp, suggestive and full of flavor. Of fine and smooth structure, it is an ideal oil for those who look for fruity aroma and intensity, ideal for the dressing.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%