Manzanilla - 25 ml Pack of 50 bottles
Casas de Hualdo also markets its Manzanilla variety in 25 ml miniatures that can be purchased in packs of 50 units.
Originally from Cáceres, this olive gives us a unique juice, difficult to confuse with other varieties.
An interesting, fragrant and structured oil.
It combines perfectly with high strength spoon dishes such as lentils or cocido madrileño.
It is ideal for making sauces such as Spanish sauce, boletus sauce or even bolognaise.
Very good for baked fish. We recommend you try it in cod carpaccio salad with orange and capers, a dash of balsamic vinegar and AOVE Casas de Hualdo Manzanilla.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- A variety from Cáceres, it has completely adapted to our small plots of sandy loam soil, located 460 metres above sea level.
- THE OLIVE
- Olive with great meatiness in its pulp, suggestive and full of flavor. Of fine and smooth structure, it is an ideal oil for those who look for fruity aroma and intensity, ideal for the dressing.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%