Picual - 500 ml Pack of 12 bottles
The single variety Picual de Casas de Hualdo is also sold in boxes of 12 bottles of 500 ml.
This oil is distinguished by its perfect balance between bitter, fruity and spicy.
The golden colour of its label speaks of its excellence.
Ideal for stewed meats, grilled vegetables or creams such as ajoarriero. Its spicy touch makes it a widely used oil in confectionery or doughs.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated in 275 hectares in clayey and loamy soils. Young olive grove with an altitude difference of 400 to 600 metres. Located in the town of El Carpio, in the middle of the Tagus River.
- THE OLIVE
- Variety characterized by a yellow-green juice. The attention with which it is cultivated makes it possible to obtain fruit with a high polyphenol content. Of Andalusian origin, the adaptation of this variety to the soils of Toledo is unbeatable, which ensures a premium quality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%