Picual - 500 ml Pack of 12 bottles
Our Picual variety is also available in packs of 12 bottles.
This oil stands out for its aromatic complexity, with green aromas in the nose.
A balanced, persistent and robust "extra virgin" in the mouth.
Recommended for elaborated preparations such as larded meat or baked turbot.
Its spicy touch brings an original touch to sausage and cheese boards.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated in 275 hectares in clayey and loamy soils. Young olive grove with an altitude difference of 400 to 600 metres. Located in the town of El Carpio, in the middle of the Tagus River.
- THE OLIVE
- Variety characterized by a yellow-green juice. The attention with which it is cultivated makes it possible to obtain fruit with a high polyphenol content. Of Andalusian origin, the adaptation of this variety to the soils of Toledo is unbeatable, which ensures a premium quality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%