Picual - 25 ml Pack of 50 minis
Casas de Hualdo Picual is also sold in 25 ml miniatures. They are available in packs of 50 bottles.
The adaptation of this variety of olive to the soils of El Carpio has been unbeatable.
Starting from an excellent raw material, its result speaks of the good work developed in the oil mill.
Green aromas in the nose: eucalyptus leaf, banana and mint.
Its powerful flavor makes it the ideal oil to combine with stews or casseroles.
It also goes very well with international cuisine dishes such as Mexican guacamole.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated in 275 hectares in clayey and loamy soils. Young olive grove with an altitude difference of 400 to 600 metres. Located in the town of El Carpio, in the middle of the Tagus River.
- THE OLIVE
- Variety characterized by a yellow-green juice. The attention with which it is cultivated makes it possible to obtain fruit with a high polyphenol content. Of Andalusian origin, the adaptation of this variety to the soils of Toledo is unbeatable, which ensures a premium quality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours of harvest in the first days of the campaign.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%